Saturday, September 28, 2013

[Personal UX/UI review] YouTube date location issue

I like YouTube and use it for finding video resources because videos are almost always easier and clearer to understand than text-only info.  However, many times I find myself frustrated with situations like below.
Issue: must select About tab whenever I want to see uploaded date. 

Solution: make the date information always available (e.g. put it next to the subscriber number)

Lesson: sometimes some information needs to be always there (e.g. time, battery, network info on iOS) 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I run into the same issue and it would sure be nice to have the date available since it is a crucial part to know especially when you watch something like news clip. I remember fumbling through the website trying to find where the date is and it was frustrating.

    ReplyDelete